All classes will remain the same during the week. Sat and Sunday the gym will be closed.
WOD: “Grinding Flint with a plastic spoon on the moon”
Set a 10min clock.
You have 10 minutes to do 65 dumbbell thrusters at 45lbs and row. You can break it up anyway you want. You must finish the thrusters (so pick a weight you can do it with). Score is total meters rowed.
Standing Barbell Rows
4 sets of 10
Do a Murph relay with a partner:
• Only 1 person in the group of 2 can be working at one time.
• Each person will run 800m to start and finish the workout.
• You will have sets of 25 to complete the pull-ups, push-ups and squats.
• You cannot start your next set of 25 until your partner has completed theirs.
• You must complete all pull-ups before you can start on the push-ups, and then finish with the squats.
• You may partition your sets of 25 into 5×5’s or any other configuration, so long as only one person is working at a time, and you do not start your next set of 25 until your partner has finished theirs.
CrossFit Mean Streets