All of your decisions you make will effect the rest of your life. Especially when it comes to how you fuel and take care of your body. In 20 years are you going to be jumping, hiking, f*cking, laughing, and achieving greatness, or are you going to be one of the projected 85% of Americans: overweight/obese and useless? CrossFit is for you, your family and your greatness…
225 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
225 pound Deadift, 12 reps
225 pound Deadlift, 9 reps
225 pound Deadlift, 6 reps
225 pound Deadlift, 3 reps
Sun Grinder WOD:
Warm Up: 100 Double Unders
Work Capacity / Endurance: “Dirt Dive” is a simple Recon mission. The plan is as follows:
* Insert: Move 800 Meters with your gear as fast as possible (1 x 55# KB, and 1 x 45# plate)
* Dig Hide site: 3 rounds as fast as possible: 15 x KB swings, 15 x KB Thrusters, 15 x 45# Back Squats, 15 x 45# overhead presses
* Recon: Walking lunge (no gear) to Observation Point (200 meters from Insertion point), perform recon (1 minute rest) then walking lunge back to OP.
* Clear Hide site: 3 rounds as fast as possible: 15 x 45# overhead press, 15 x 45# back squats, 15 x KB thruster, 15 x KB swing
* Extract: Move 800 Meters with gear back to Base
Durability / Awareness: Active Stretch.
CrossFit Mean Streets